question everything
 

~ublog     

about

Ubaid Dhiyan's Facebook profile

Support Wikipedia
Kiva - loans that change lives
Get Firefox
moving on
In eight months I'm now ready to move to my third job. Eight months, two cities, three companies, two houses and a great deal of moving. When my current company offered a position back in November I was relieved, but not satisfied, for even though it meant I could continue living and working in the United States I wouldn't be in Computer Networks, the field I'd spent the last two years studying, sweating over, preparing for. It wasn't a career I'd envisioned but, as my reasoning went, as long as I'm not being forced to go back to India, as long as my shot at a career in the States is not ruined, I'd try and adjust. My search however did not stop and now, if everything works out, I should be starting in a networking position at a company that promises to help fulfill my career goals, from the first of next month.



eXTReMe Tracker