question everything
 

~ublog     

about

Ubaid Dhiyan's Facebook profile

Support Wikipedia
Kiva - loans that change lives
Get Firefox
the curse of the idiot box
Besides the fact that I've started a new job only last week and now also am the proud owner of a brand new two year old TV, the reason I haven't felt particularly inclined to update is that I don't have anything to say, I just don't care. Oh yes, two hundred people were brutally massacred in Iraq, America's least competent politician seems well on his way to a second term as preprepresident, Martha was justly convicted and John Allen Muhammad is to be sent to the gallows but my primary concern right now is filing my taxes on time. How shallow! but if people actually listened to me I'd be selling advice. I finished with Satanic Verses by the way, great piece of work, and for all those who have taken a stand on it without having read it, big mistake!



eXTReMe Tracker